Lexicam marketing website
I created a website to advertise my app Lexicam. This needed to communicate how the app worked, what benefits it offered users, showcase its features and share feedback from existing users.
Above the fold, I wanted the hero image to show the app being used in a visually interesting setting, which would inspire new users. I wanted to included a catchy, almost elevator pitch headline, with call to action buttons underneath.
- Beneath the hero image, I decided to use illustrations to give a brief overview of how the app works.
- To showcase the features of the app and the UI, I decided to give brief written descriptions alongside screens labelling some of the different features.
- I decided to include a section which focused on the use of Lexicam as a travelling tool. For this I would use an image that felt exotic, write about how Lexicam can change your travel experience, and again include call to action buttons to download the app.
- In the next section I decided to include testimonials. I felt three was a good number, but to keep things clean I decided to make the quote section a carousel.
- I decided to make the final section a media section to showcase where Lexicam had been featured. The footer needed to include a navigation and links to social media.